- 2015, Export of Fishery Aimed at US$19 Billion
- “Improving the Global Market Penetration – Indonesia Embraces Italy to Strengthen Industrial Product Design”
- “GE Invests US$ 300 million”
- “Carlson-Panorama Partnership Triggers US$ 250 million Investation”
Indonesia in a Glance
- Market Awaits Vice President Candidate for Jokowi
- Bappenas Expects Indonesia to Record a Trade Surplus in 2014
- Bank Indonesia Projects Indonesia's GDP Growth at 5.77% in Q1-2014
- Indonesia Rides Its Way to Being Next Auto Hub
- French Foreign Minister in Historic Visit to Cuba
- France Seeks More Phone Mergers at Home, Alliances in Europe
- Sapin Says Growth Pickup May Help France Meet Deficit Targets
- French Business Delegation Plans Investments In Lagos
- Tourist Industry Urged to Preserve Local Culture
- 7.5bn Budgeted for Tourism Villages
The Signing of Memorandum of Understanding between The Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries and The Indonesian French Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Jl. M.H. Thamrin - Jakarta. MoU Signing Ceremony was held on Thursday, February 20th – 2014 at Tanjung Rasamala Room,...
New Year’s Rendez-vous was held on Tuesday, January 28th - 2014 at Maroush, Crowne Plaza Jl. Gatot Subroto - Jakarta. The event was opened by the Chairman of IFCCI, Mr. Alain Pierre MIGNON. Attended by IFCCI members and colleagues, they enjoyed the delicious ‘exotic’ buffet along...
BEAUJOLAIS NOUVEAU 2013, at Sasono Mulyo Ballroom, Le Meridien, Jend.Sudirman - Jakarta “Le Beaujolais nouveau est arrivé!” Beaujolais Nouveau is a French wine tradition party which is celebrated all over the world. Over 65 million bottles, nearly half of the region's total annual production, distributed and enjoyed...
IFCCI Forum Group Discussion Textile Footwear Session 2, Financial Club Jakarta IFCCI organized Textile Footwear Forum Group Discussion at Financial Club Jakarta on Friday, September 20th 2013. This program is A Project Co-funded by ACTIVE Programme of the EU.The speakers delivered keynotes...