- 2015, Export of Fishery Aimed at US$19 Billion
- “Improving the Global Market Penetration – Indonesia Embraces Italy to Strengthen Industrial Product Design”
- “GE Invests US$ 300 million”
- “Carlson-Panorama Partnership Triggers US$ 250 million Investation”
Indonesia in a Glance
- Economic Challenges Still Tough: BI Governor
- Hatta Denies ‘Pressure’ Over Planned Ease in Export Duties
- Telkom Profits Up 11% on Broadband Subscriptions
- Bouygues Aims to Sell Mobile Network in Bid to Buy SFR
- France Hints at Aero, Nuclear Deals During Xi Visit
- French Unemployment Shows First Quarterly Drop in Two Years
- Many European Tourists Keep Spending Holiday in Bali
- Bali Included in the Best Islands of Asia
The Signing of Memorandum of Understanding between The Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries and The Indonesian French Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Jl. M.H. Thamrin - Jakarta. MoU Signing Ceremony was held on Thursday, February 20th – 2014 at Tanjung Rasamala Room,...
New Year’s Rendez-vous was held on Tuesday, January 28th - 2014 at Maroush, Crowne Plaza Jl. Gatot Subroto - Jakarta. The event was opened by the Chairman of IFCCI, Mr. Alain Pierre MIGNON. Attended by IFCCI members and colleagues, they enjoyed the delicious ‘exotic’ buffet along...
BEAUJOLAIS NOUVEAU 2013, at Sasono Mulyo Ballroom, Le Meridien, Jend.Sudirman - Jakarta “Le Beaujolais nouveau est arrivé!” Beaujolais Nouveau is a French wine tradition party which is celebrated all over the world. Over 65 million bottles, nearly half of the region's total annual production, distributed and enjoyed...
IFCCI Forum Group Discussion Textile Footwear Session 2, Financial Club Jakarta IFCCI organized Textile Footwear Forum Group Discussion at Financial Club Jakarta on Friday, September 20th 2013. This program is A Project Co-funded by ACTIVE Programme of the EU.The speakers delivered keynotes...