- 2015, Export of Fishery Aimed at US$19 Billion
- “Improving the Global Market Penetration – Indonesia Embraces Italy to Strengthen Industrial Product Design”
- “GE Invests US$ 300 million”
- “Carlson-Panorama Partnership Triggers US$ 250 million Investation”
Indonesia in a Glance
- President Yudhoyono Reaffirms Subsidized Oil Fuel Prices Would Not Be Raised=
- ASEAN Officials to Finalize Economic Liberalization Plan
- Indonesian Car Exports to Reach Rp117 Trillion
- Garuda Expects Better Performance in Second Semester of 2014
- French PM, on Charm Offensive With Business, Says to Speed Up Reforms
- New Measures Announced to Help Real Estate Sector in France
- Telefonica Prevails in Battle for Vivendi's Brazil Unit GVT
- President-elect Joko Widodo Speaks to Bali About Tourism
- Bali Stops Hotels on Postage Stamp Pieces of Land in Kuta
IFCCI Forum Group Discussion “The Outlook for the Indonesian Oil and Gas Industry” Indonesia as Southeast Asia’s largest economy was once self-sufficient in oil and gas production and is a former member of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC). But it has been struggling for years to...
IFCCI Rendez-Vous was held on Wednesday, May 21th – 2014, at MO Bar, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Jl. M.H Thamrin - Jakarta. The event was opened by the Chairman of IFCCI, Mr. Alain Pierre MIGNON. Over 50 IFCCI members and colleagues attended this event, where they enjoyed the pasta station and tasteful indonesian food...
“The Outlook for the Indonesian Mining Industry After 2014” Indonesia, as one of the wold’s biggest producers of minerals including gold, nickel, copper, tin and thermal coal, implement a new law banning the export of unprocessed ore. Based on Law Number 4 year 2009, effective January...
EIBN: Indonesia relished Europe’s flavours at the Wine Cheese Expo The EU-Indonesia Business Network (EIBN) led the participation of European companies at the Wine and Cheese Expo (La Piazza, Kelapa Gading, Jakarta).
IFCCI Business Luncheon with Mahendra Siregar - Chairman of BKPM “Dialogue on : - Business Environment in 2014 -2015- New Negative Invesment List- Bilateral Investment Treaty (BIT).
European Joint Gathering – hosted by IFCCI on Wednesday, April 23rd - 2014at InterContinental Midplaza Hotel - Jimbaran Lounge Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 10-11 - Jakarta. On Wednesday, 23 February - IFCCI hosted and organized European Joint Gathering - in cooperation with BritCham, BritCham, EuroCham, and...
“Infrastructure Growth under PPP – Development and Challenges Ahead” IFCCI organized Breakfast Meeting “Infrastructure Growth under PPP – Development and Challenges Ahead” on Wednesday, 16th April 2014 at Financial Club Jakarta, Graha CIMB Niaga. PPP projects are offered by the Indonesian government to the private sector to...
IFCCI Rendez-vous was held on Wednesday, March 12th – 2014at Sriwedari Garden, The Sultan Hotel Jl. Gatot Subroto - Jakarta. The event was opened by the Chairman of IFCCI, Mr. Alain Pierre MIGNON. Over 70 IFCCI members and colleagues attended this event, where they enjoyed an exotic buffet and barbecue along with a...